Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011 12:59:32 AM(UTC)

If I where there, I would put a meter on the compressor input wires to determine, if you have an intermittent compressor failure, or intermittent voltage to it.
kcbigg Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:58:56 PM(UTC)

It sounded like it was dying and it finally did... we had a repair guy out who has ordered some parts but seemed to not know really what to do. Hopefully he can figure it out. The symptoms were the exact same as the original poster's so hopefully he can give me a clue of what the outcome of his issue was...? Thanks for your reply though.
richappy Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 3:17:22 AM(UTC)

Could be just refrigerant noises as it turns into a gas in the evaporator, or it could be non-compressables in the system.
Post the stabilized freezer and fridg temperatures.
kcbigg Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:23:55 AM(UTC)

My refrigerator just started doing the same thing. Did you ever figure out the problem? Were you able to resolve the issue? How? Thanks.
KitchenAidRefrigerator Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:57:37 AM(UTC)

My Kitchen Aid side by side refrigerator model KSSS48FMX03 is experiencing the following issues: 1) Freezer making a pulsating groaning noise 2) Refrigerator control lights are intermittently blinking on & off 3) Top of refrigerator making a high pitched "ping" noise every 30 - 60 seconds. Any insight regarding how to resolve appreciated.