Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 1:45:37 PM(UTC)

No matter what option I select on my washing machine, it starts on the spin cycle. Help!
Guest Posted: Friday, December 2, 2022 6:07:44 PM(UTC)

My machine only hums instead of washing and rinsing then I does spin them dry
Guest Posted: Friday, October 8, 2021 2:37:22 AM(UTC)

My machine only hums instead of washing and rinsing then I does spin them dry
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 8:32:30 AM(UTC)

Sounds great Emorym! Glad we could help!
emorym Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 8:07:15 AM(UTC)

I just wanted to let everyone know that, in my case, it was the water valve. so if your having the same problem, i would say try replacing the water valve.
thanks go out to Jeff/App team for your help

Emory
emorym Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:36:21 AM(UTC)

thank you for all your replies. i went ahead and ordered that water valve, because when i put 3 buckets of water in the tub and turned it to a cycle, it agitates.

when you say remove the pressure hose,,,, do you mean remove it from the pressure valve itself or the tub?

any how, shouldn't i hear some kind of buzzing from the water valve or something when i put the dial on a cycle and push it in? i dont hear anything.
thanks again for your continued help.
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:40:05 AM(UTC)

Remove the pressure hose from the tub and blow through it with the machine on. See if the unit starts to agitate. Let me know what your find here. Thanks.
emorym Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:36:20 AM(UTC)

it will not agitate, as far as i know, because when i put the dial on lets say regular cycle or any cycle, it doesn't do anything. I'll try putting water in the tub and see if it agitates. will that work? it only spins on the spin cycle.

If i put the dial in the regular wash cycle, and push the button in, i should hear at least a buzzing from the water valve right? but i don't. i dont have anything to actually check the power to the valve with.
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:16:04 AM(UTC)

Test and see if your getting power to the water valve. Will the machine agitate, or just spin? Thanks.
emorym Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:36:22 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply. i can not get any water to go into the washer at all. not hot or cold. i checked the hoses and they are alright, i checked the water inlet/valve, and the screens are not clogged. is there something else that would prevent the water from entering the machine?