Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:25:46 PM(UTC)

You are welcome.

- The stainless steel membrane switch Part number: 9756559ES
Part number: 9756559ES

Click on the part number and scroll down to the Q&A section for the installation instructions.

Gene.
starstuff42 Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 5:38:36 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene,
It is stainless-steel colored (brushed metal surface). Thank you!
Gene Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 4:44:38 PM(UTC)

Hello,

The keypad is more likely to be the culprit. The keypad (membrane switch) is a separate part. If you need the correct part number then post the color of it.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Whirlpool KGSA906PSS00 Range - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
starstuff42 Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:20:46 PM(UTC)

Hello,
I have developed the dreaded F2 E0 error message on my Kitchenaid stove (model KGSA906PSS00, stainless steel). I would like to replace the key pad myself. Should I also order the control panel at the same time? My thinking is that if it is not the key pad that is broken then I'll have the control panel there to install, instead of waiting a week to have the part delivered. Or is the problem so likely to be the key pad that I'd be wasting my time and money on ordering the control panel?

Also, can someone please post a link to the correct parts I should order for the repair?

Thanks everyone!
Gene Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:09:03 PM(UTC)

I'm positive about these two parts. The ribbon cable is a part of the control panel. There is nothing else what could cause it.

Gene.
Biggles209 Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 4:24:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
There are only two parts which can cause it. Did the refurbished your old control board or it was their replacement part? If it was their, it might be defective. Try to get another one from them.

It was a replacement refurbished control board, supposedly fully tested and operational.

Are you sure that the problem can only be caused by the control board or keypad? After all, this is Whirlpool equipment, and I do not have a lot of faith in them.
Gene Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 3:25:20 PM(UTC)

There are only two parts which can cause it. Did they refurbished your old control board or it was their replacement part? If it was their, it might be defective. Try to get another one from them.

Otherwise it's probably time for a new oven.

Gene.
Biggles209 Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:36:16 AM(UTC)

I'm getting this error (which for this model is listed as "Keypad not connected"). The history is:

1. Ran self clean on top oven, and entire unit went dead

2. Replaced the control panel thermal fuse. Bottom oven now runs fine, top oven has no heat.

3. Replaced top oven shutdown thermal fuse. Both ovens now run for exactly 60 seconds, and then stop with F2 E0.

4. Checked keypad. All keys work as expected, and beep when pressed.

5. Checked and cleaned keypad connector. Still F2 E0.

6. Checked all oven component resistances. Most are in spec. Both door locks are a little high. Both blowers (cooling) are a little low.

7. Replaced control board with refurbished unit. Still F2 E0

There does not seem to be a front panel with the keypad available, so I can't replace this.

I'm suspicious that the error has nothing to do with the keypad. When I replaced the top oven back thermal fuse, I did not do anything at the front of the oven to disturb the keypad, and the lower oven worked prior to doing this. Could it be that the control board checks something after 60 seconds, and shuts down with the wrong error? Perhaps the blower motors are wearing out?
Gene Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 11:09:18 AM(UTC)

What is the complete model number of the oven?

Which part did you replace: the control board (microcomputer) or the control panel (key panel)?

Gene.
MORSEWAY Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 2:47:25 AM(UTC)

I Have Replaced The Thermal Fuses And The Control Board And Still
Have The Code F2 Eo..... Help!!!