Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Brian Scott Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 6:48:45 PM(UTC)

Where is the answer to your question. I cannot see it on the posts only where you say it is fixed?
Bob8799 Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:04:23 PM(UTC)

FIXED! Thru the top! :p
Bob8799 Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 4:50:19 PM(UTC)

This is second post, first disappeared in cyberspace.

Compactor is a Kitchen Aid KUC583FTSS0 less than two years old. No prior problems, nor with any other over the last 30 years.

Trash was dumped two days prior with light use since and what was in there was not compacted as it was only about a quarter full. It was normally used a couple of times today for small stuff. This evening went to throw in trash and the drawer would only come out 2"-3" and hit a dead stop. Blockage is at the rear near the rear rollers as the drawer can be lifted at the front but pivots at the rear. Leveraging the front doesn't lift the rear. There is no access from the bottom as that panel only reveals the chain and sprocket and the panel beneath that is inaccessible. I've run the ram several times, which functions normally, but obviously has no effect on what is stopping the rear of the drawer.

How do I get the darned thing open? I've put it on its back and front, which has no effect. Force has no effect except to flex the front outward at the top. How do I get in there to eliminate obstruction?