Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, November 9, 2023 11:21:07 AM(UTC)

Counter clockwise
Guest Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 4:56:05 PM(UTC)

I want pizza.
Guest Posted: Monday, November 29, 2021 11:14:15 AM(UTC)

I would like to know what direction to turn the little plastic screw to lower water flow on module.
Guest Posted: Monday, November 29, 2021 10:44:32 AM(UTC)

I would like to know what direction to turn the little plastic screw to lower water flow on module.
Eagleone Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2012 7:11:21 AM(UTC)

I am having the same problem the ice maker works fine it just lets to much water into the tray not much but to much, I looked for a adjustment but cannot find it. Could it be the water valve on the bottom of the fridge, in the back. Fridge model # CTF1826ATW.
richappy Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 1:02:18 AM(UTC)

Just replace the water valve.
loose_moose Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:38:05 PM(UTC)

I too am having an issue with too much water being dispensed into the ice maker. I thought that it might be the ice maker, but I removed the ice maker and water continued to flow from the water line. Does this sound like a water valve problem? If it is a water valve problem, do I just replace the entire piece where the water line connects at the back of the fridge?

I hope my terminology makes sense. I can tell you most anything about a car's engine, but appliances baffle me.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

Loose Moose
james moose Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:50:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: james moose Go to Quoted Post
ice maker over flow.

ice make over flow water will not stop.
james moose Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:48:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ffrola Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same problem with my icemaker in a Kenmore 36358062894. It is intermittent. Removing the ice maker revealed the coating on the ice mold is flaking off and preventing the ice cubes from being ejected from the tray at the proper time. I believe that the residual ice is causing the water over flow. My decision now is to spend $66 on the mold alone or $96 on the complete assembly.

ice maker over flow.
ffrola Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:36:34 PM(UTC)

I am having the same problem with my icemaker in a Kenmore 10658562890. It is intermittent. Removing the ice maker revealed the coating on the ice mold is flaking off and preventing the ice cubes from being ejected from the tray at the proper time. I believe that the residual ice is causing the water over flow. My decision now is to spend $66 on the mold alone or $96 on the complete assembly.