Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 11:24:23 PM(UTC)

Has the dryer in your home stopped working normally? If you need a Melbourne dryer repair session, our technicians at Unit Appliance can come to your home and figure out what is causing your dryer to not work. Schedule a service consultation with us today to learn more. https://unitappliances.c...u-need-your-dryer-fixed/
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 3:46:53 AM(UTC)

Sounds like whatever shorted out your board, has affected the touch panel. The only way for it to beep when off is a shorted keypad. Even though it passed the test. I would recommend changing the touch pad as well.
Scott Mylor Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:26:28 PM(UTC)

I just received the board and put it in. When I plugged the dryer in it went beep beep beep. Everything seemed to be working fine. Every button was working. I put a towel in on time dry and it was heating up. The dryer was beeping a couple times (beep beep beep) while it was off. Then I tried to put a load of laundry in and it went back to not doing anything the same as before. When I unplug it and plug it back in it beeps 3 times and some of the buttons are lit but they do not work. The dryer will continously beep 3 times every few minutes. I am not sure if there is a significance to the beeping. Please advise. Thank you.
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:59:13 AM(UTC)

Your welcome! Glad we could help!!:)
Scott Mylor Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:33:26 PM(UTC)

Thank you for your time and help
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 4:29:09 AM(UTC)

Ok so it seems the panel is ok. It should read infinity unpressed, and closed pressed. So that would mean you need the control board listed above. Hope this helps.:) :)
Scott Mylor Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 12:59:18 PM(UTC)

I had my meter on 20k it zero out just as if you touched the two leads from the meter together.wouldn't that mean the buttons are working or is there supposed to be resistance when the button is pushed in?
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:19:51 AM(UTC)

What ohm setting do you have your meter on. You will need to test it on a setting of atleast 10K. You are looking for 10,000 ohms, not 0. Let me know what you find out.
Scott Mylor Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:59:11 PM(UTC)

When I checked 9 & 16 pins my ohm meter zeroed out when I hit the off button. When I checked 11 & 16 pins, ohm meter also zeroed out when I hit the start/pause button. So would that mean that the buttons on my panel are working and that my board would be bad? I appreciate your help.
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 6:15:46 AM(UTC)

Ok lets test the control panel it see if it is working. Unplug the ribbon cable from the board. You will see an arrow by one if your lines on the cable, this is pin 1. Go to contacts 9 and 16 with your multi-meter and press the off button. You should read around 10,000 ohms through this. You can also check across contacts 11 and 16 and press the start/pause button and it should read the same. If your buttons are responding to the test, then you have a bad board. If they are not working properly, then you have a bad panel. I will list the part numbers here for both parts. Hope this helps.
Part number: AP4044079