Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:38:33 AM(UTC)

Take a recommended cleaner wet the area with it
Then take a small piece of paper towel moisten this with the cleaner
Put it on top of the already wet area.
Then take a small piece of plastic wrap and place it over this poultice
Let it sit for a couple hours
The idea is to let the cleaner soak in and do it's job without drying
Then use a toothbrush to clean the area

Always try this on a small out of the way area first just to make sure it does not have any adverse affects on the finish

I have done this many times on dimpled finishes and also to remove stubborn stains from a variety of materials.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
libertyappl Posted: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:26:01 PM(UTC)

neustkg Posted: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:22:07 PM(UTC)

I like this stove, but I noticed a problem w/cleaning the burner circles. Since the entire surface is speckled, it hides scratches well. But I've developed a problem on a couple of burners. When we had some spills and cleaned them, sometimes it leaves a large black spot (as you can't get everything off right away), but very flat, not affecting the burner. No matter how hard you scrub, you can't get the spot(s) off. Is there a cleaner (I purchased the cleaner recommended for the cooktop in Lowes, but it doesn't help) that will work well for this? I've been using the scrunge part of the sponge and regular dish soap. I figure the problem won't be that bad if it covers the entire circle, but it hasn't and is unsightly.