Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 2:51:47 PM(UTC)

Hola. Mi refri tiene fuga de agua por la manguera blanca y provoca hielo, luego se traba el ventilador y después ya no enfría.
Cómo puedo eliminar el agua acumulada. No uso el filtro ni los cubitos. Pero dejo agua acumulada. Puedo cortar la manguera blanca de extremo a extremo para poder sacar toda el agua?. Respuesta por favor. Gracias
zappymax Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 6:53:51 AM(UTC)

hi, sorry, nothing about our model (labeled Samsung,, but probably whirlpool or any other brand sold under such samsun g name,,,) the model is a two doors, no water or ice dispense er, eerie RS20 (like Whirlpool brand) but following letters are rs20 -CRSB...

any option to a CD or DVD repair manual send by Fedex ?
denman Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 11:04:44 AM(UTC)

Here is a link.

ApplianceDigest.com - Appliance Repair Service Manuals

You have to join the site to download the manual but it is free and this is a very good site for manuals and other info for the appliance repair DIYer.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
zappymax Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:04:50 AM(UTC)

any fresh link, may tag does.t open...!!!
rvf4uk Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:54:22 AM(UTC)

sorry know this is a long time ago but did you solve your defrosting problem on samsung fridge? my evap fan in the arctic select drawer is completely frozen and after manual defrost its doing it again 12 hours later. Error codes give defrost sensor for cf compartment and fan motor abnormality in cf compartment so know I am in the right area.
rjaffeux Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 5:53:11 AM(UTC)

Our Fridge is having the same trouble. I noticed it wasn't as cold and stuck my thermometer and realized the one on the front was wrong. It was saying on the front it was 34 but my manual temp. was saying 50. Called the repair man 2 days before warranty was running out. They came out, temp. fixed it and ordered replacement coils. Came back in 4 days and replaced coils and said thermostat was good and heater was good. It's been a week or so and it's not cooling again. 50 again. So I'm guessing it's the same thing, sounds the same. What is the turn around time on repairs. We can't go too long with out a fridge. thanks
texascats Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 7:51:34 PM(UTC)

Sorry I don't have pictures, but after you have removed everything and just have the coils showing, on the upper left of the coils there is the part that I believe goes into the back of the refridgerator, anyway there is a probe encased in that part and the only way to get to it is to cut through to it to change it out, solder it back and replace the freon. The service that worked on my fridge, which is a RS267LASH, is Concho Valley Appliance Service in San Angelo, TX, phone 325-949-6809, and ask for Homer, he is the technician that worked on it. I am sure he will remember and can give you more specifics of what needs to be done. The part is covered under a 5 year warranty.
wilsonb Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 2:26:09 PM(UTC)

Could you take a photo of where it is located? I have the service manual, but when you talk about them having to cut copper and remove freeon to get to it, makes me worried..

Is there more info on how to "Do it yourself"
texascats Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 10:37:26 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wilsonb Go to Quoted Post
Ive got the same problem. Defrosted with blow dreyer and it refroze 5 days later.
Any solution to this? I don't know if the defroster inside is out or the computer is not telling it to defrost. Im almost tempted to wire in a manual swith .

Any info will help on this common problem

Thanks

Had the same issue, the problem is with the evaporative assembly, the service guy finally took the fridge into the shop to remove the freon and cut through the copper by the evap assy to replace a probe inside. Service and parts were covered under 5 year warranty. Have not had any other issues.

Read more: http://forum.appliancepartspros...post270074#ixzz0yryL4luf
http://forum.appliancepartspros.com
wilsonb Posted: Monday, September 6, 2010 7:37:20 PM(UTC)

Ive got the same problem. Defrosted with blow dreyer and it refroze 5 days later.
Any solution to this? I don't know if the defroster inside is out or the computer is not telling it to defrost. Im almost tempted to wire in a manual swith .

Any info will help on this common problem

Thanks