Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Leon Wittner Posted: Monday, December 31, 2007 2:13:22 PM(UTC)

My leak was caused due to the pump cover shifting allowing water to blow out and spay up under the front of the door panel. I puled the spray arm off and removed the plastic cover from the pump well sump. There is a big rubber "O" Ring that had come out and was allowing the pressure to blow out instead of going to the upper spray arm. I reiserted the "O" Rong and put the top back on and it stopped the problem. Hope this helps you byt it fixed the problem for me. I did not need the new door seal but it is new anyway.
snakeman56 Posted: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:16:25 PM(UTC)

Did you ever find out what the problem was? Mine is doing the same thing! I just ordered the door gasket and see if that helps.
Leon Wittner Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 8:32:14 AM(UTC)

In April 2006 our Whirlpool dishwasher started leaking water at the bottom right hand side of the door. It stopped leaking until recently and started again. Is this a door seal problem or could it be something else? Sometimes it is a smal drip and other times it leaks more. Is the door seal hard to replace and does it come with directions for replacement?