Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Liam569 Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:11:17 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Admin / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
If the disposer is making a humming noise, that means it's jammed. Unplug the disposer and inspect inside again to make sure there are no foreign objects. You can then release the disposer and plug it back in.

How to release a garbage disposer:
There is a small hole on the bottom of the disposer, right in the center and near the red button you were talking about. Insert a 1/4 inch Allen (hex) wrench (typically supplied with the disposer, can be purchased from most hardware stores) in the hole and move it back and forth until it moves freely. Plug the disposer back in and try it with the water running (you should not use a disposer without water running through it).

Hope this helps.

Thank you, this is useful information, I was looking for just what will help me with the blockage.
IJenkins Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:49:26 AM(UTC)

Have you got it repaired?
MikeWolfes Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:34:20 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: YYP123456 Go to Quoted Post
Hi: hello, your website is very popular, I like it very much

::o :o :o

welcome to the board mate .. enjoy ur stay here and say us if anything all appliances troubling u
YYP123456 Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:40:06 PM(UTC)

Hi: hello, your website is very popular, I like it very much

::o :o :o
Jaronbaer Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:37:55 AM(UTC)

Clearance ******** apparel is available at the ******** online store.Up to 70% Off on Styles for Men, Women, and Kids in our Online StoreNike Outlet Wholesale! Find the Best Value with Trusted Sellers. Buy Save on Wholesale ******** Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
Gary Roco Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 6:13:20 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the tip about the broom handle! Fixed it 1-2-3!!
Zanshin Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:10:39 PM(UTC)

I think its a safe bet you need a new disposer,sounds like the main motor has a bad winding. Check your use and care manual to see if it has an extended warranty.
pelon2008 Posted: Monday, September 15, 2008 1:24:17 PM(UTC)

i tried both the wrench and the broom handle. (about ten times) the blades move but the disposal still hums. the reset switch didn't help. any other suggestions??????
mack0196 Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2008 7:01:16 AM(UTC)

Using the allen wrench to crank the disposal manually worked for me. As I unjammed it a bunch of coffee grinds came out. I think it was the collection of coffee that was the source of the problem.
charrie Posted: Monday, March 3, 2008 7:52:23 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wdanielstrans@comcast.net Go to Quoted Post
garbage disposal was running but when i cut it off it jammed tried to un jam it using tool to turn but it is just locked when i reset it it just humms before it trips

Try the unjamming with the end of a broom handle... give a good stir 1 -2 times.. You can tell when it unjams because it willl move, reset it and go.