Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:45:04 AM(UTC)

Remove the rear panel in the freezer look for ice build up. Below the evaporator coil the defrost heater loacated there look at the glass tubes of the heater, if it's discolored that's probably your problem.

Nat
kattkrzkatt Posted: Friday, November 28, 2008 3:33:57 PM(UTC)

2003-2004 issued with new home, worked fine this am, fan works great on freezer side, milk this evening a bit on the cheesy side. ew. husband is unscrewing the entire fridge, kinda scary, I have been looking for a instruction manual to repair, or at least know where to put any parts back that are on the floor. after reading other posts, we are blow drying the over frosted coils and hoping this is the issue, since like the rest of the people around us, we have no money to fix it. Next, I see it could be various things, but to fix and find these parts with identification, we need a manual, any place I could get one of these fast online, and not cost 40 bucks via snail mail? Thanks.. Katt/Rich
Also, besides the thermostate, evaporation fan, fan, computer board, coils, any thing else to look for in these wonderful unthought works of technology?