Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
v2k04 Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:18:51 PM(UTC)
There are universal gasket kits you'll have to call in for that depending on the gasket you have if its the wire or stretch
rcjolley Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:29:14 PM(UTC)
I have a seriously old - as in about 1960 :eek: - oven. I've noticed what appears to be water dripping out of the left side bottom when I have something cooking that has liquid in it. I've also noticed that the gasket doesn't go completely around the door - it starts at one hinge, goes over the top & down to the other hinge. I'm thinking this gasket needs replacement? If so, where the heck do I find one?? I don't have a problem with it coming up to and holding temperature...