Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 4:33:20 AM(UTC)

rchristy Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 4:28:23 AM(UTC)

I called AP, i guess the part has been discontinued. I have checked a few websites, all say out of stock. Any idea where I can order this part from?
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 3:56:21 AM(UTC)

rchristy Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 3:50:08 AM(UTC)

rchristy Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 3:45:41 AM(UTC)

Thanks, I will try the clock control board. That is exactly what I am seeing.
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, January 2, 2011 4:21:45 AM(UTC)

It is not the ignitor. I was at a customers house on Friday, that had a Maytag Gemini. I turned it on, and the oven started to get hot hot, but in about a minute the clock control said 350. Just to be sure, I put in a sensor, and it did the same thing. I replace the clock control board, and that did it. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts
ApplianceJunk Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 7:58:14 PM(UTC)

Most of the time this is a bad ignitor.
rchristy Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 6:05:19 PM(UTC)

I have a maytag oven that regardless of the temp setting, the oven believes that it reaches that temp in about 30 seconds. I see the ignitor turn orange, the burners kick in, but about 30 seconds later it shuts off because the oven believes it has reached that temp. If I leave the door open, it will repeat the process. Because it cycles so often, it never gets to to the proper temp, maybe around 250 degrees.

thanks in advance,

Rich