Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Applianceaid Posted: Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:02:09 PM(UTC)

Hello,

In the link below is a video that will explain how to access and replace the door handle. Use a putty knife to pop the trim piece out of the door, once out the clips and screws will be visible.

Microwave Video : ApplianceRepairLesson.com

ApplianceRepairLesson.com
gmcallisterm Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 3:17:58 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Atul Go to Quoted Post
I need help replacing door handle. I ordered handle and two screws. But can't find ways to get access to handle screws inside the door to replace broken handle. I looked up you tube videos and similar problem solutions posted on this forum, but they belong to different models and have easier way to get door frame out just using table knife. There are 3 screws on side and after removing them, it seemed that inside black assembly would hinge out easily and get me access to handle screws. However removing the 3 screws doesn't seems to have freed any parts! Please help if anyone has idea how to replace door handle for this specific model.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. DO YOU SOLVE IT? COULD YOU HELP ME?
THANKS
Atul Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:43:28 PM(UTC)

I need help replacing door handle. I ordered handle and two screws. But can't find ways to get access to handle screws inside the door to replace broken handle. I looked up you tube videos and similar problem solutions posted on this forum, but they belong to different models and have easier way to get door frame out just using table knife. There are 3 screws on side and after removing them, it seemed that inside black assembly would hinge out easily and get me access to handle screws. However removing the 3 screws doesn't seems to have freed any parts! Please help if anyone has idea how to replace door handle for this specific model.