Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, December 6, 2021 7:19:53 AM(UTC)

I have a kemore stove made by whirlpool that my glass top broke on the burners are not attached and the part is discontinued 91195361592
finalfx Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:01:09 AM(UTC)

I found it on the inner wall on the left hand side after opening the drawer. It is a Canadian model from Sears I believe.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:51:27 AM(UTC)

Were did you happen to find it?

Is this a U.S.A model or maybe a Canadian model?
finalfx Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:38:36 AM(UTC)

Thanks for all the help, I found a sticker with a mod# 880.598194P4 but can't seem to match this model number on any parts sites.
denman Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:56:58 AM(UTC)

If the sticker is missing.
Unplug the unit and rear cover to see if you can get the manufacture's/part number off the control board.
Then perhaps it can be cross referenced using this number.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ApplianceJunk Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:47:41 AM(UTC)

Open the drawer and look along the sides of the frame. Also with the drawer open take a close look up along the very bottom edge of the oven door.
finalfx Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:35:15 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone,

I have a Kenmore range that recently has started displaying the F2-E0 error and have determined that it is likely the control board. I am capable of replacing the board but I have no idea what model my range is so I can buy a replacement board.

I have checked under the removable burners at the top, behind the range, and along the edges where the oven door opens. Any help is appreciated and I have linked to pics to help. Any help is appreciated :)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage