Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:01:21 AM(UTC)

Well done! I over-think problems sometimes, too.
k2hockey Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:10:28 PM(UTC)

pulled the panel off and seemed to be a loose wire. duh. always the easy fixs that get me. over dignosis things sometimes. thanks for the suggestion. working great now thank you very much. merry christmas.:D
magician59 Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 7:26:53 AM(UTC)

By your description, I would suspect a worn touch pad, rather than a control board. First, check your electrical connection under the machine. Look for any loose or broken/burnt wires. Sometimes, a loose neutral or ground can present puzzling symptoms.

Part number: AP3775644
k2hockey Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 6:51:32 AM(UTC)

I have a whirlpool undercounter dishwasher, model DW915PWQ0. About 5 years old. Just the last year the buttons on the control panel have started intermittently stopped working. And a couple of the button completely stopped functioning. The machine it's self seems to be working fine when it starts and runs great. Sounds like the control panel is the possible problem, but not sure if it the control module (brains) is the issue either. Or both. Any suggestions on pinpointing the diagnosis or just do both or in sequence?