Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richard Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:56:55 AM(UTC)

Gene,
I have no problem with getting off the venturi. The problem that I'm having is the top black burner plate will not budge.I can't even remove the ignition switch either, or do they stay in place when removing the burner plate. if you need to remove the iginition switch, what's the procedure to lift them out?
Thanks for your help
Richard
Gene Posted: Friday, July 20, 2007 6:36:49 PM(UTC)

Richard
To get the access to the solenoids you have to remove all burners and lift up the top panel. To remove the burner you have to unscrew the central piece called "venturi" first and then remove the burner base. Mark the wires to the burner igniters and remove them. Remove the top panel and you'll get the access to the solenoids. Here are the break down diagrams for the Thermador range Model PRG364GL
Good luck.
Gene
richard Posted: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:36:08 AM(UTC)

to replace the solenoid for the front left burner, I understand to get to the solenoid you remove the top bunrer, but the valves are held by nuts on the bottom side of the burner and you can't lift the burner plate up to access the solenoid-is this true?
How do you access the solenoid?