Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Robert Carroll Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:37:19 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Adam / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Dear cw.lewis,

On some appliances they use a drain trough heater. If you have the model number I can check to see if there is one on it. If you find that only the lower half of the evaporator is freezing up you may have a sealed system problem. If that is the case you will need to seek a licensed technician

I have a Kenmore Model #106.9732681 water collects under the bins in bottom. What to do?
Adam / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:17:22 AM(UTC)

Dear cw.lewis,

On some appliances they use a drain trough heater. If you have the model number I can check to see if there is one on it. If you find that only the lower half of the evaporator is freezing up you may have a sealed system problem. If that is the case you will need to seek a licensed technician
cw.lewis Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:51:38 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool refrigerator with the freezer on top. Starting about a year ago every so often the drain hole in the rear of the freezer freezes over and causes water to leak into the refrigerator compartment. I then melt the ice and the refrigerator works for a couple of months. Is there a part that is faulty or a permanent solution to this problem?