Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
floatflyer Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:08:14 PM(UTC)

Thanks Tom,

Will be intouch later re Parts
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:21:37 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: floatflyer Go to Quoted Post
And Tom, for future reference when I may need to work on the ice dispensor, how do you remove the front dispensor panel? Thanks so much for your assistance.

What I usuall do id sldie a putty knife under the front cover of the dispenser on the right, and start popping it out there, and the go to the bottom and slide the putty knife under there, and start prying, you can pull hard. I have never broke one. Once you get the right side, and the bottom loose, you will come right off. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
floatflyer Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:35:00 AM(UTC)

And Tom, for future reference when I may need to work on the ice dispensor, how do you remove the front dispensor panel? Thanks so much for your assistance.
floatflyer Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:58:23 AM(UTC)

Thanks Tom,
I'll have a look at it.
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:19:02 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: floatflyer Go to Quoted Post
We have a Kitchen Aid Superba about 6 yrs old with intermittent leak from water dispensing valve. Need advice on removal of plastic front panel to access the valve for repair/replace. Would appreciate any advice on this valve porblem.

Thanks

Actually the valve you want to replace is in the back of the refrigerator. What you need to do is pull out the refrigerator, and where you water line hooks up to the refrigerator, is the valve you need to replace. The part # is 4389177. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts
floatflyer Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:29:59 PM(UTC)

We have a Kitchen Aid Superba about 6 yrs old with intermittent leak from water dispensing valve. Need advice on removal of plastic front panel to access the valve for repair/replace. Would appreciate any advice on this valve porblem.

Thanks