Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
coffeeboy123 Posted: Friday, July 24, 2015 2:12:16 AM(UTC)

Hey,

it is useful..........:) Thanksss
cluless2 Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:05:42 PM(UTC)

See below. So how did you get the screws out. I've been at this two days. Can't get bottom plate out so more room and can't get down to screws holding the gas pipe bracket. And can't of course get to the screws. I am truly cluless, however. Maybe there's some kind of offset driver or wrench or something. HELP! Otherwise it's going to cost about $183 to get it done.

Thanks. Don

Originally Posted by: plink49 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Gene,

Other than the fact that whoever designed the location of the mounting bracket for the burner should be put in front of a tribunal, the replacement of the igniter went very smoothly. The bracket with the 2 screws with hex heads is where you can't get a socket or wrench to undo them and took me 3 times a long to remove/replace that bracket than the remainder of the job. I wound up replacing the screws with stainless steel sheet metal screws with phillips heads so they can be removed at least a little bit easier the next time.

This forum is great!
9n6s9gu84pqc Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:15:47 AM(UTC)

Classic joke : A wonderful first Tsar ,doudoune moncler pas cher, the Tsar ordered summoned the great Ukrainian poet Shevchenko ( 1814-1861 years). palaces ,mercurial vapro pas cher, the officials are to the Tsar a bow ,scarpe hogan, stern upright only a poet . Tsar was furious and said : how clearly seen me,hogan? ???????? moisture show. the working pressure for prophecy never came by the will of man ?Although the request was not properly submitted, U.S. authorities worked with Venezuelan officials at the Venezuelan Embassy to resolve the issue. U.S. authorities made an extraordinary effort to work with relevant authorities to grant overflight approval in a matter of hours,? Harf said. The incident is the latest diplomatic tussle between United States and Maduro, who has repeatedly clashed with Washington since winning office in April following the death of Hugo Chavez.
Gene Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 5:13:58 PM(UTC)

Check for 120 VAC to the igniter while the control calls for Bake. Post the results.

Gene.
selder Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:38:14 AM(UTC)

sf377pegw1 its a whirlpool gas range. Oven won't light, but broiler and burners still do.
Gene Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 2:49:50 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: selder Go to Quoted Post
Ok so I've replaced the oven igniter, it worked so I put everything back together. Now it won't even come on. Seems to me like there would be a short or something somewhere but I don't know where to start. any help would be appreciated.

What was the original problem?

What is the complete model number of the oven?

Gene.
selder Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:48:50 PM(UTC)

Ok so I've replaced the oven igniter, it worked so I put everything back together. Now it won't even come on. Seems to me like there would be a short or something somewhere but I don't know where to start. any help would be appreciated.
homer2 Posted: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 11:04:50 AM(UTC)

I have a Maytag MGR4451BDW Stove.
Only 2 of the 4 ignigtors work. I can move the burners around and they will spark in different spots.
I checked and there are 3 ignitors with the same part number and one with a different part number. The only difference I see is the one has a wider spade than the rest.
What would be the reason?
If I replace all the ignitors, will that fix my problem?
Thanks
Homer
Gene Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2011 9:07:57 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the problem is a bad oven control board, but there is a small chance for the door latch to be bad as well. Unfortunately there are no instrumental tests in such situation. I would replace the control board first.

- The control board Part number: AP3957552
shirlt Posted: Friday, December 2, 2011 8:08:23 AM(UTC)

After cleaning cycle I have always gotten a F code. I have only used the clean 3 times on this range. This time I got the F2 which says (for an unknown reason the oven temp has exceeded the preset threshold. The only other code we got was fc, & it says this cod means that component has failed somewhere in door lock circuit. Even after unplugging for a long time we either had lock just clicking off & on constantly, or would not unlock. It is like the lock function is shorting out. Do you have any suggestions what this could be?