Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, February 11, 2024 10:36:55 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RobBow Go to Quoted Post
For those with a top (up facing) display, the display will not function with the door closed. It is possible that the door thinks it's closed, so you may get lucky and fiddle with the closure and sensor. It worked for me as these control boards are no longer manufactured and I'm just too cheap to call it quits!

Lol thanks for this. Real facepalm moment thinking our dw was dead after sitting for 2 months during a remodel. You saved us
Guest Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 12:44:44 PM(UTC)

I just got a new bosch super silent dihwasher. Cant get it to change off automatic. I close the door. The red light comes on but beep 3 times after a minute and turns off. Very frustrating since it is new. We have ran it 3 times.
Guest Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 12:43:39 PM(UTC)

I just got a new bosch super silent dihwasher. Cant get it to change off automatic. I close the door. The red light comes on but beep 3 times after a minute and turns off. Very frustrating since it is new. We have ran it 3 times.
Guest Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2021 9:42:35 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RobBow Go to Quoted Post
For those with a top (up facing) display, the display will not function with the door closed. It is possible that the door thinks it's closed, so you may get lucky and fiddle with the closure and sensor. It worked for me as these control boards are no longer manufactured and I'm just too cheap to call it quits!

This was my problem....I was just testing it to make sure everything was hooked up properly before I put it in its place and thought it was broken because nothing would turn on. Just needed to open the door lol
RobBow Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:15:20 AM(UTC)

schor Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 6:18:02 AM(UTC)

I had the exact same problem. Opened the front and took out the control board, yes took it out of the 666092 box and tried to order the part, looks like you cannot only order the board.

Then I found this thread and decided to not order 666092, put everything back together and it now works without replacing any parts.

I assume it will die eventually again.

How do I get to 666091 control unit? Do I take off the right side panel? How?

Schor
jporter584 Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 4:57:31 AM(UTC)

it was the control unit. mounted at bottom right rear. part number part number 666091. just swap it.
phillyguy Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 4:47:18 AM(UTC)

I have the exact same issue with a Bosch SHX98M09UC

Were you guys ever able to get it working?

I found if I shut off the breaker for 30 seconds, I can get it to do one cycle, then it does the same thing. (Beep with no light)
jporter584 Posted: Monday, January 31, 2011 10:19:02 AM(UTC)

I've had the same problem for a few months now. comes and goes. mostly comes. I had a technician here. he replaced 2 electronic components in the front but that did not solve the problem. although it did go away for about 2 months. now its back again. I'm going to try to fix it myself this time. ordering a control unit mounted in the bottom back of the unit. part number 666091.
John05491 Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:28:54 PM(UTC)

My SHE98 stopped working, when you try to turn the unit on to select a cylce it beeps but the displays (both the one on top of and on the front of door) do not light up. We cannot choose a cycle or start the unit.

I turned power off to the unit and re-applied it to see if that would reset anything but no change. I then assumed it must be a problem with either a button or the control unit (both in the same module) so I replaced the door mounted control unit. No luck.

There is a second control unit in the base but I really need help before I try any other parts.

Has anyone else seen this problem or have a troubleshooting chart?

Thanks