Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jdappl07 Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2007 2:49:23 PM(UTC)

first i would check the power wires at the teminal block where you screwed the cord to make sure the screws are tught after you unplug it of couse
Gene Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:00:47 PM(UTC)

Karl
Most likely the problem with your dryer is a bad control board. It is not repairable and has to be replaced. The part number for the new control board is AP3882440 and you can buy it for $145.49.

The breakdown diagrams for the Maytag dryer with the model number MDG5500AWW you can find here: Model MDG5500AWW

If you need the complete step by step instructions how to replace the control board I'll be glad to help you.
Good luck.
Gene.
karlkauai Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:12:58 PM(UTC)

Maytag Neptune dryper won't stay powered up after the power switch is pushed. It will however stay on after several times. Sounds like a relay in the left side of machine won't stay energized. Get's Error code PF, if you push the switch only once. What is the problem and what parts do I need to fix it.

Thanks,

Karl B Frederick