Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:26:55 AM(UTC)

I would take the plastic hose off the water level switch and blow a mouth full of vinegar down it to dissolve any soap residue. Also, dump a 1/2 gallon of vinegar
in the tub. Let it set for a while, then check if is now ok.
v2k04 Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:28:31 AM(UTC)

it doesn't happen very often but I have seen something like a coin or a rag stuck in between the tubs and it will roll in front of the hole in outer tub and block it causing the restriction to over flow your''re right the machine is a pile of junk
misterfixall Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:57:15 PM(UTC)

check air dome . the hose from water level switch connects to it. could be partially blocked in air dome tube.sometimes a thin long nail puhed into it clears it .or thin drill bit. check hose after removing it, air dome is at side of tub at bottom
hilhp1 Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:26:59 PM(UTC)

i have now replaced timer, water level selector switch, blown out plastic tube to tub. it works ok for awhile, but then it overflows again. i guess it is just a piece of junk
v2k04 Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:42:26 PM(UTC)

the pressure switch is your water level selector switch remove the #15 torx screws accross the top of control panel remove clear tubing from switch and blow through it to see if restriction in tub I fill machine1/2 way then you can hear water bubble in tub then on switch there is a reset screw on back you can push to reset then drain machine let it spin for a few seconds and try again if it still does it the switch is bad
hilhp1 Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:30:28 PM(UTC)

the tub continues to fill on new load and overflows, and will not stop. already replaced timer. problem still exists. was told maybe water level switch. where is it and anyone know part number?

thanks