Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fyxer Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:22:24 AM(UTC)

You have water in the dishwasher so it is not a case of no water in the dishwasher, a common problem i see quite a lot is the wheels on the bottom drawer is missing so the drawer is resting on the spray arm preventing it from turning.
richappy Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2007 2:51:11 AM(UTC)

Remove spray arm and clean out the holes. Remove plastic spray arm base. Pull the micro screen filter and clean if clogged. If ok check for a bad impeller or stuff stuck near the impeller.
Philip Wolke Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:41:16 AM(UTC)

I have read the other posts reguarding this problem. My dishwasher is filling just fine. I took the advise from another post and added 1/2 gallon of water just to make sure. My lower arm is still not turning.

The last couple of loads has left hard soap residue on my dishes. Then, the last load I washed the soap was still sitting on the bottom of the dishwasher and all over the plates by the soap dispenser. I ran it through another cycle with the same results. I washed the load by hand and ran it through another cycle with no dishes. The soap is still on the door and the bottom of my dishwasher.

During this last cycle I have opened the door many times and the spray arm never moves.

Im not sure what to try next.

Thanks for your help.