Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 4:56:27 PM(UTC)

I've been going crazy with my GE top load machine sometimes it will drain perfectly and sometimes not I've had service people here no one could figure out what the problem was I changed the belt I put new water inlet valves in I checked the water level sensor and finally I purchased a new drain pump during the process of removing the old drain pump I realized that the amp connect plug was very loose apparently what was happening is with all the jiggling and shaking and vibration the plug would come loose enough so that the drain pump would sometimes WUvgyS3nnot drain I put the new pump in made sure that the plug was tight and twisted slightly the amp terminals so that they would make good contact and not loosen and then I used a nylon tie strap to hold the plug secure now it's training fine all the time
Guest Posted: Sunday, April 9, 2023 10:26:02 PM(UTC)

Armored and Strong Technical Services L.L.C is a leading property maintenance and renovation company in the United Arab Emirates, the best home maintenance company in Dubai. Our experienced team and extraordinary services confidently exceed our clients’ expectations. Our principal areas of business include, but are not limited to a wide range of property maintenance, facility management, and property renovation, interior design, and fit-out. Here, at Armored and Strong, we have molded a mission to customize, design, and execute a service that is timely, reliable, sustainable, cost-effective, and that guarantees quality for our customers.

Jodibrewer2002@yahoo.com Posted: Friday, February 17, 2023 4:35:26 AM(UTC)

Help with washing machine!
Model GTW460ASJ7WW

My washing started out with not agitating but now after changing out some parts it now will not spin. It would fill, drain and spin as normal at at the beginning and just would not agitate on any cycle. So I first replaced the base of the agitator- that was not the issue (will still work normally but no agitating). Next I replaced the mode shifter and clutch and since doing this it now will not spin (which it did before) and still does not agitate. I have no idea what to check next!
I am at wits end with this thing!
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 8:49:33 AM(UTC)

There are many different options for where to get money for different things. For example, you can buy things with cash, credit, or a mortgage https://manchestermortgages.co.uk/. Each option has its own pros and cons.Cash is the simplest option. You just need to have the money upfront. However, it can be difficult to save up enough cash for larger purchases.Credit gives you more flexibility in terms of timing, but you will need to pay interest on the loan.A mortgage is a long-term loan that can be used to purchase big-ticket items like a house or a car. However, you will need to make monthly payments over the life of the loan.
Guest Posted: Thursday, September 2, 2021 8:25:54 PM(UTC)

If you need any help with the repair of home appliances whether its small or large visit us for free quote .
Jeremy Zucker Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 10:05:16 PM(UTC)

Hi there , yes washing machine repair can be a tedious job but we are local repair service so we can help you out since washing machine repair requires a skilled technician you can get help from us . Check out our blog to learn more about washing machine repair. Repair
Thankyou .
joy007 Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 11:26:10 PM(UTC)

So it might not that how the washing machine works like it intake the water automatically and also drain out the water by the horse pipe so some times the horse pipe jammed or locked so if that happened one must call the washing machine repair for fixing the issue.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 1:34:58 PM(UTC)

It's very normal to have many and many problems with washing machine, because washers are full of electronics and u, use them every day, i use https://topportablemachi...rtments-without-hookups/ portable washers and i don't have any problems.
fluterdx1 Posted: Friday, June 26, 2020 9:45:56 PM(UTC)

I faced the same problem with my washing machine. washing machine faulty switches problem is very critical problem.Sometimes overheating issue also occurred and I have been searching for the best washing machine repair dubai service center. Because all problems would be solve through expert technicians.
paul Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:13:12 PM(UTC)

Thanks Matt!
Problem solved!
It took me a while to figure how to open the damn thing, with that fake lock in the front, and no screws to remove the front cover...
I pushed my screwdriver in between pannels, and it opened!
The water pump had fibers at the exit chamber.
Cleaned it out and everything is basck to normal.
Thanks again,
Paul