Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dfuchs Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 4:43:27 PM(UTC)

2/1/10 - had the exact same thing happen to me. Water dumps into ice tray, tray turns over but doesn't dump the ice. Water continues to try to fill tray dumping water everywhere.
I also had a small piece of plastic mysteriously show up in my freezer, same color as ice tray (white), square piece with a bunch of small compartments in it.
There's also a small heating element under the ice tray. I wonder if that element is not warming the bottom of the tray to allow ice to dump. If that happened, didn't warm the tray, it may have caused the plastic piece to break.
Have had this fridge for about 3 years.
While we're on the subject of this model, does your fan make a lot of noise?
Mr. Service man, you can Google the model #B20CS50SNS and it will come up. (Bosch)
willieg Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2009 12:10:22 PM(UTC)

This problem happen to me just yesterday Jan 3, 2009, ice clings to tray and water flows over tray. I empty the ice pale and found a white piece of plastic that belong on the ice tray. It had broken off and seems to be part of what makes the ice tray bend slightly to break the ice from the tray. It is a poor design, I bought the refrigerator recently and now have serious thoughts about just replacing it with the same faulty ice tray.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:56:11 AM(UTC)

The model number you posted does not come up. Is it an American model?

Gene.
briantoy Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:39:09 PM(UTC)

ice maker makes ice BUT does not dump out of tray i can test the ice maker with a button- i can watch it turn the tray over- the ice does not fall out- the tray turns back and the water to fill the tray again runs over the already filled tray and runs into the freezer. i did find a "square" 1/2 inch part loose in the freezer but i cannot find where it belongs. there is a tray assembly i can see on a parts diagram but am not sure this will correct the problem...any suggestions? thank you in advance.

ps- i manually emptied the tray and allowed it to fill and freeze- same problem again.