Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jasgot Posted: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:05:33 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: maryannsienk Go to Quoted Post
We finally got into the inside of the unit. We have replaced the circulation pump, so now we are putting it back together. What a nightmare! Will right back to tell you if this fixed the problem. We certainly hope so!

Did the new pump motor solve your problem? Also, Did you take the pump aprt and inspect the impeller?

I have the same problem, but I have confirmed the pump is okay, I think the motor is not spinning fast enough, or no longer has enough torque.
maryannsienk Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:51:18 PM(UTC)

We finally got into the inside of the unit. We have replaced the circulation pump, so now we are putting it back together. What a nightmare! Will right back to tell you if this fixed the problem. We certainly hope so!
maryannsienk Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:18:13 PM(UTC)

We did that. How do you get the white bottom piece off of the housing
maryannsienk Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:07:23 PM(UTC)

We did that. How do you get the white bottom piece off of the housing
richappy Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:00:27 PM(UTC)

You will need to pull the bottom panel out, then turn dishwasher upside down.
maryannsienk Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:44:14 PM(UTC)

We pulled the dishwasher and the unit is encased. How do we get in to the dishwasher? Help!
maryannsienk Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 8:42:48 AM(UTC)

My husband will be out of town when I get the part in. Do you think I would be able to replace it. I'm really handy and mechanically inclined. I actually use to sell electrical parts for a distributor. Is is difficult to put in and can I get at it?
richappy Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:10:28 AM(UTC)

Just pull the dishwasher, you will see it.
maryannsienk Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 10:17:14 AM(UTC)

Where is the circulation pump located in the dishwasher and can I get at it from the back of the unit?
richappy Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 1:19:50 AM(UTC)

You will need to pull the dishwasher and check the main pump under the bottom cover.