Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:18:34 PM(UTC)

Double check your wire connections. Let us know if that takes care of it. If not you may need the control board as well.
Nat
cndybkr Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 3:55:57 PM(UTC)

I recently wrote and inquired about error codes on my Whirlpool double oven. We ordered a touch control panel and my husband installed it. After one use of the oven. The oven started doing the same thing again. No digital readings, oven won't turn on, and no clock. However you can turn on the light with the control panel.
If you have any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it. Here we thought wow we fixed it ourselves and for half the price of the part that the service man wanted and that wasn't even including labor.
libertyappl Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 12:35:29 PM(UTC)

Check this out.
Appliance Fault Codes

Nat
cndybkr Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 12:13:03 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool double oven that is about 4 years old. While using both upper and lower ovens I lost all digital images on the control panel. Tried the breaker and no help. After two days the digital image came back on and the oven worked for a few minutes and then I got an error code of E6 & F2. We keep getting a beeping every so often so we had to turn off the breaker. Any help you can suggest would be appreciated. Also, I need to find out the best way to remove the control panel without damaging the front of the oven. Thanks again