Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
AzingerChamp Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:00:39 PM(UTC)

Thanks Matt for your reply. yes, I am turning both knobs and same problem. The rear (top) one is the one not working. How would I look at the switch and circuit? The cables going into the block where the module plugs in and could not see any screws. It looked like the cables AND the block were one part, and looks like I have to remove the whole top to dig deeper.

Thanks again,
AzingerChamp
Matt / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:21:09 PM(UTC)

You are turning both knobs right? Is it the front or rear thats not working? If its the same no matter what you plug in then I would look at that switch and circuit. IE: If it is the front that doesnt work then check the front switch and the wires that go to the block where the cartridge plugs in.

Check it out once you determine the problem we will be happy to supply the parts you need.
AzingerChamp Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:23:16 PM(UTC)

I have a GE Modular Downdraft Cooktop with a Calrod Radiant Heat Module and a Grill Module options. When I plug the Grill module in, only half the module works. Same problem with the Radiant module. Only half works. Any ideas?

Thanks