Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
wyclef Posted Wednesday, September 8, 2010 3:14:50 PM(UTC)

what a farse. thx for the info.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 1:42:36 PM(UTC)

Even if you troubleshoot the problem, it would not help because Frigidaire does not sell parts for this fridge. Sorry about it.

Gene.
wyclef Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 11:56:44 AM(UTC)

what a waste. it's a perfectly good fridge ..... grrrrr.... i'm no handyman but if it's got screws i like to at least attempt to operate. any clue how i could troubleshoot this or does your belief stand firm that this is jjust a royal waste of time. they don't build 'em like they used to that's for damn sure.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 11:20:05 AM(UTC)

Most of such small refrigerators are not serviceable because they are not worth it. A new one cost much less than any repairs.

Gene.
wyclef Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 8:23:22 AM(UTC)

Hi, the freezer on my fridge isn't cold enough on the coldest setting to freeze ice cubes. It feels cold in there but not cold enough. The little fan on the back seems to be spinning but I hear a clicking or rattling noise from that area that goes away if I open the fridge and press the light switch button thing. This is just a mini fridge type under 10cu ft... not sure if there is a way to fix this or not. I can't seem to find any parts for this fridge.