Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, June 5, 2023 11:30:30 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
1. Take out the ice bin to access the switch in the freezer.
2. Underneath the ice bin is a metal rod.
3. In the back of the freezer there is a square hole from where the rod came. Put your finger in this
hole.
4. You should feel a plastic lever. If it's up, push it down. If it's down, push it up.
5. Put the ice bin back and try for ice again. You should receive crushed and cubed ice at this time.
6. If you push the lever up or down and it doesn't stay in place we may need to schedule service.

What if you find the square hole but there's nothing in it? That's where I am right now. Stuck on crushed, and no lever or anything in the square hole.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 11:21:46 AM(UTC)

It worked for me too
Guest Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 10:21:08 AM(UTC)

Worked for me as well. In addition, I had to fish out two small pieces of ice that were blocking the switch.
Guest Posted: Friday, September 16, 2022 12:10:35 PM(UTC)

3. In the back of the freezer there is a square hole from where the rod came. Put your finger in this
hole.
4. You should feel a plastic lever. If it's up, push it down. If it's down, push it up.
5. Put the ice bin back and try for ice again. You should receive crushed and cubed ice at this time.
6. If you push the lever up or down and it doesn't stay in place we may need to schedule service.

This worked like a charm
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 12:42:18 PM(UTC)

Omg, THANK YOU, I hate crushed ice, finally its working πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ˜˜Note: My lever was stuck half way, so I did have to repeat the steps twice then it worked.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 12:41:34 PM(UTC)

Omg, THANK YOU, I hate crushed ice, finally its working πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ˜˜Note: My lever was stuck half way, so I did have to repeat the steps twice then it worked.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 4:05:45 AM(UTC)

It fixed mine .thank you so much Mr,Noble
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 6:55:23 PM(UTC)

Thank you, it worked! I pushed the lever down and now have cubed ice!!
Guest Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 12:44:45 PM(UTC)

thanks for the simple fix!!!!
Guest Posted: Friday, October 29, 2021 3:47:51 AM(UTC)

hole.

Solid advice!!! It worked. Much appreciated.