Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
zeeshan030 Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:27:29 PM(UTC)

I took the thing apart to replace the power cord and did not take notes on the wiring. There is no diagram or schematic on the internet that I was able to find.

http://www.prep4sure.com/languages/IELTS.html
Sean Sharp Posted: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:18:55 PM(UTC)

A friend of mine was able to get the stud and coupling to work by combining a new unit, ordered from Waring, with the original unit. I then worked to free up the action of the blade. Works fine now.
waringparts Posted: Monday, January 19, 2015 6:46:37 PM(UTC)

It's quite surprising to see a Waring Blender from the 1930s still be in working condition today. There is a site called waringreplacements.com that we developed to help find Waring Blender replacement parts. Maybe you can find an alternative part that can work with your blender.
Sean Sharp Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 3:02:02 PM(UTC)

I have a Waring blender from the 1930s, the model B, and the stud and coupling are broken. I am trying to find a replacement part for this piece. Attached is a picture of Fred Waring with this same model blender, circa 1940. Any help would be appreciated.