Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:25:37 AM(UTC)

Yes, I know about that site. Parts are usually higher than they are here.
Nat
Deamer1 Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:19:27 AM(UTC)

Nat, Just one more thing.....I found the magnetron at www.************.com which is a site very similar to this one. Don't know if you knew about the web site...it's better to know about it than not to. Thanks again.
Deamer1
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:09:57 AM(UTC)

You're welcome. Good luck
Nat
Deamer1 Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:07:11 AM(UTC)

Nat, Thanks for the input. It took me some time to figure out this "Kenmore" was manuf. by Goldstar. Then by searching through some parts websites I found the magnetron $6.50 less than sears parts and that included two day shipping. Glad to get it ordered. Thanks again for the input.
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 10:04:44 AM(UTC)

Your model was made by LG the part number is 6324W1A001E. And your will probably have to get it from sears.
Nat
Deamer1 Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:24:41 AM(UTC)

Hi, I have a kenmore microwave oven which needs a magnetron. I'm unable to locate the part other than from sears parts. The magnetron is a Toshiba 2M282J(LG) This same magnetron is used in other brands of microwave ovens, although I'm not sure which they are. Does anyone know of a source to purchase this magnetron? Thanks Deamer1