Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 8:41:18 AM(UTC)

Hold the plug thingin the center of the spary arm and turn the arm counter clock wise & it will come right off.
Nat
PF Flyer Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:03:46 AM(UTC)

model# 665.16354300
type# 575-0
PF Flyer Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:34:13 AM(UTC)

was afraid that's what you needed - will post that tomorrow - thanks
libertyappl Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:28:08 AM(UTC)

Can you locate the number on the DW itself. Usually about 11 numbers long.
Nat
PF Flyer Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:44:28 AM(UTC)

the use & care guide lists 665.1635 and 665.1735
libertyappl Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:37:32 AM(UTC)

Could you post your whole model number.
Nat
PF Flyer Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 5:55:54 AM(UTC)

read the manual,read the posts, and printed a tech sheet which is so tiny i can't read it so i'm still confused - it's not cleaning well and there is gunk on the lower right hand corner of the door and on the bottom. i tried to lift off the lower spray arm to look at what's beneath and the pin holding the spray arm on won't budge- i'm afraid to break it. both spray arms look fine and it's not a detergent or hot water issue i don't think. i ran a vinegar rinse per my use & care guide and that didn't help.my old basic kenmore dw lasted 17 years & did a great job in less time than this model- i'm really disappointed. with this new dw the silverware hasn't looked as clean as the old dw and now this. any ideas are appreciated. maybe if someone could tell me how to get to the chopper or filter i could check to see if they're clogged or broken. the use & care guide is no help to show how to remove the spray arm & look below. thanks