Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
impaidbyu Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:36:15 AM(UTC)

On the bottom of the pump there is a exit for the water to drain. I took that hose off and found a flapper valve that was sucked in somehow causing a clog. After removing said flapper valve my dishwasher works great.
Good luck I hope this helps........:)
alex63 Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:20:20 PM(UTC)

Sorry I don't have a disposal Gene but will try it tomorrow. Thanks for replying. I did do that before I changed the pump assembly and really nothing came out. I then blew through the hose and water did come out in other end so I don't think there is a blockage.
Gene Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:07:14 PM(UTC)

Alex,

Remove the drain hose from the garbage disposal and put it in a bucket. Run the drain cycle and see how it drains. Post the results.

Gene.
alex63 Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 5:24:17 PM(UTC)

I hope you don't mind me jumoing in on post but since it's exaclty related i thought it would be better thatn starting a new post.

I has the exact symptons that Steve had and replaced the drain pump today. But it still won't drain the water, I hear the drain pumo kick on but it sounds like it is running dry, I hear no water flowing through it. I checked the hose for blockage and it is clear. Any ideas as to what else I could check? Frigidaire Model FDBB2040FC

Thanks,

Alex
Gene Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:14:09 PM(UTC)

I'm glad you were able to fix it. Good luck with your dishwasher.

Gene.
stevie1990 Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:11:56 PM(UTC)

The new drain pump arrived today. I was able to install it in about 10 minutes, and that fixed the problem.

Gene, I owe you one! :D
stevie1990 Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:21:00 AM(UTC)

That was it! There was proper voltage, so I am ordering a new one. :D
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:34:39 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
stevie1990 Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:42:39 PM(UTC)

Gene,

Again, thank you so much! I will check it out.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:24:44 PM(UTC)

Check if there is 120 VAC to the drain pump while the control calls for drain.

If there is proper voltage, replace the drain pump.

If there is no proper voltage, check the wires. If there is nothing wrong, replace the control board.

- The drain pump Part number: AP4019644