Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mellnyy Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:58:34 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: sidfink43 Go to Quoted Post
I don't know because we do not have a model number, so we don't know what your machine looks like.

Post the number and let's see what you got.

Thanks

Kenmore 90 series washer won't spin/drain. It fills/agitates, but when it hits the drain or spin part of the cycle it just stops. Thought it would be the lid switch. bypassed it with a wire in the plug, but nothing happens. What do I try now? (im not the original poster - but same problem). Model 110.20902990
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:32:46 PM(UTC)

I don't know because we do not have a model number, so we don't know what your machine looks like.

Post the number and let's see what you got.

Thanks
lashellcoopersmith Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2010 12:44:33 PM(UTC)

How do i bypass the lid switch?
Originally Posted by: sidfink43 Go to Quoted Post
By pass the lid switch to be certain it is not the problem. If it is not, post a model number and lets see what else we can come up with.
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:47:24 PM(UTC)

By pass the lid switch to be certain it is not the problem. If it is not, post a model number and lets see what else we can come up with.
lashellcoopersmith Posted: Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:04:07 PM(UTC)

My washer fills with water on every load size then stops. It won't even work if I try to start it on a different cycle. It won't spin or rinse. I check the lid switch and that is fine, it clicks when i open and close it. PLEASE HELP!!!