Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
smartmahabub Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 3:59:40 AM(UTC)

I have been getting a special nut busting solution on it for three 2 days now so that will probably help. Take a sharp wooden chisel and gently pound on the top edge of the impeller near the screw. Crack it away from the shaft , then apply sharp oil to the screw.
jeanrdevine Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:02:30 PM(UTC)

You can once try ... Moved to Dishwasher repair section and made it a "sticky".You can help from near by appliance professional.
Adam2019 Posted: Friday, March 15, 2019 2:20:58 AM(UTC)

Here is good advice for your problem
CareRepair Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:25:51 AM(UTC)

Care Appliance Repair

Call me and we'll figure out this issue.

Jack
Sofia85 Posted: Friday, February 8, 2019 9:38:22 PM(UTC)

I recommed to use GoTech Appliance Repairs for fast and high-quality assistance. I used their services few times and this is really a reliable assistant in the repair of household appliances, including washer
saraesfehani2 Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 5:50:37 AM(UTC)

thank you so much
suzaanroshan Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:22:01 AM(UTC)

Thank you for the helpful information you provided
Bucky2 Posted: Monday, May 28, 2018 4:27:00 PM(UTC)

The center screw on my 18-year-old unit was very tight. I tried an adjustable wrench, an open end wrench, and a box-end wrench, but could not hold the top impeller well enough to loosen the screw.

I instead, used a 25mm socket (preferably a 6-point, but a 12-point worked) held in a pair of Vice Grips to hold the impeller. I then used a 1/4" socket in a 1/4"-drive ratchet through the 1/2" drive opening of the 25mm socket to remove the screw.

See photograph, attached.

The screw was extremely tight, but it did not break, and was not corroded when finally removed.

I needed to replace the filter and clean out the thousands of pieces after a tempered drinking glass shattered inside the dishwasher.
Mrfixnstuff Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2014 1:26:21 PM(UTC)

I'd suggest against breaking off the impeller.

This bolt does thread in the normal way (righty tighty) so if it's seized instead slightly tighten it first to break it loose (but not too hard so as to crush the rubber gasket under the bolt head), then unscrew it to the left (counter clockwise). Use a 1/4" socket with an extension to a socket wrench. The plastic "nut" on the impeller is 1". Didn't have a 1" box wrench so I used an adjustable. No problem. Pull the impeller up and out of the way.

Next use that same torx screwdriver you used to get to the impeller to remove the four bolts that are now exposed. Gently pull away the assembly. Voila, there's all the junk that's gotten in there. Check the metal mesh on the removed assembly for bits of glass that might be stuck in the mesh to keep them from getting into your motor later.
dj_pigs Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 5:31:45 AM(UTC)

hi guys, after replacing this part kit, my dishwasher is leaking, help ?