Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:39:00 PM(UTC)

Glad that worked for you.
Nat
drivephang Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:36:39 PM(UTC)

We replaced the control board and the oven is working now. Thanks to all the replies from this post.
drivephang Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 5:36:02 AM(UTC)

I measured the volts in the outlet, it did have 240 volts. My oven is a wall oven. I did not say clear in my post, for the burners, I meant the burners in the oven, for broil and bake. Sorry about that and thanks for your time.
abadfish66 Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:44:12 PM(UTC)

did you make sure you had 240volts at the outlet? I ask because you say the oven and your burners don't get hot like before, the electronic control does not control the surface burners, just want to try things before throwing maney at something that may not be the problem
drivephang Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:30:25 PM(UTC)

I ordered the control board, I will get it next week. Let's hope that it will work. Thanks for your help.
libertyappl Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:23:55 AM(UTC)

Sounds like your control board maybe out if the other parts tested good. the part number is AP3177932
Hope that helps
Nat
drivephang Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 9:59:10 AM(UTC)

My oven is a Whirlpool RBS305PDB8. The cooling fan runs continuously after power outage. I turned off the breaker to reset the oven and still have the same problem. As long as the power is switched on, the cooling fan is running. It will accept all the normal routine to start the oven such as the baking temp and the start button works but it skips the normal preheat routine. The temp will rise on the control panel as if everything is okay but the oven will be lukewarm and the burners never get red like before. The sensor and thermal fuse were tested and both were good. What could be the problem?