Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:29:39 PM(UTC)

Lay the dishwasher on its back, being careful not to damage the drain hose. Then using a small screwdriver, remove the door springs by prying the spring plate out from the base. Then remove the spring cable by unhooking it from the spring (look at the attached file).

Here are the break down diagrams for the Bosch dishwasher Model SHV6803 UC/12 (FD 8105 -)

Gene.

MGouveia Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:54:37 AM(UTC)

The nylon door spring pulleys/cords on both sides of my dishwasher need to be replaced as the nylon hook that connects to the door hinges snapped on both sides. I got the dishwasher out and the side panels off and I can see the pulleys wedged between the molded plastic bottom frame of the dishwasher and the door hinge plate/lever hinges but I can't figure how the pulleys come out short of removing the door. Does the door hinge plate/lever hinges/door have to be removed to get the spring pulley cord assemblies out? They sure didn't make it easy to replace a part that seems to fail quite often. Help! What has to come out to change this part?