Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 8:56:54 AM(UTC)

If the model number of your appliance could be provided, it will allow the most accurate information to be presented.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 5:22:11 AM(UTC)

I have a Maytag direct drive front loader that locked the door and did not drain. I tried cleaning the trap first but did not help. I replaced the water pump and now it comes on but just buzzes and the door is still locked. I have now ordered the air dome trap but running out of options. Any sugges?
Guest Posted: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 5:21:19 AM(UTC)

I have a Maytag direct drive front loader that locked the door and did not drain. I tried cleaning the trap first but did not help. I replaced the water pump and now it comes on but just buzzes and the door is still locked. I have now ordered the air dome trap but running out of options. Any sugges?
Guest Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 6:17:26 AM(UTC)

My top load Maytag (purchased 6/14/22) washer locked and the water sensor light is flashing. I reset the fuse and got the lock open. I removed the 2 towels and blanket, but the sensor light is still blinking. It will not start a new load and if I try to anything it will lock again. The items were soaked. Apparently it did not finish spinning. How do I reset?
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2024 8:02:39 AM(UTC)

Does anyone know if a pedistal for a matag series 4000 washer work on a new matag washer?
Guest Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 6:44:01 PM(UTC)

My maytag mvwx500xw2 threw and shredded the drive belt. I was able to replace that, but now the washing machine will only run one load after recalibrating. The second load does not spin or drain properly, any suggestions?
Gene Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 2:14:12 PM(UTC)

I'm assuming "dryer" is mistyping and we are talking about washer.

Quote:
...Does this mean I need a new lid switch, or do I have a short somewhere?...

You have to test the lid switch for continuity to figure out if the problem is there or somewhere else.

Gene.
skalesplitur Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 12:52:12 PM(UTC)

Hello,

I also have this model of dryer, and the fuse keeps blowing when I open the lid.
Does this mean I need a new lid switch, or do I have a short somewhere?
Gene Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:49:15 PM(UTC)

Hi gardenladymg

It is very simple to post a new message. Just register on the forum an you can post it.

The wiring diagram for your washer suppose to be inside the control panel.

If it's not there you can view one attached to this reply.

- The part number for the new lid switch AP3159413

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Maytag washer Model LAT9360AAE

Good luck.
Gene.
gardenladymg Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:28:06 PM(UTC)

Don't know how to post new message: Is there a way to get schematic for this washer too? It won't start. Lid switch power side tests good, but other side questionable. Not sure if fuse or switch or ?
THanks