Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:24:48 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the water level switch (#21 on the diagram) is the culprit.

- The water level switch Part number: AP4024620
rinmarie2002 Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:04:14 AM(UTC)

I had been having issues with our maytag washer water not turning off.

For two days on the first load it overflowed the tub and flooded the basement. once i caught it and had the spin cycle run the water out, it would work fine for all other loads that day. the water would shut off and the full cycle would run completely through. i did change the load size for the second load but after that i just let it run, no problems.

The third day i stood and watched it fill, trying the different load sizes with no help in turning the water off. can get it to spin just fine, but no agitation, i'm assuming because the water does not shut off to activate the next part of the cycle?

we pulled off the hose to the lil diaphram? behind the load size buttons. my boyfriend tried blowing in it, wich caused the washer to start agitating but the water still ran, even though it should not have been for the load size we had it on (small, but we did try all three other load sizes after this to the same result)