Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
johneddnm Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 5:49:24 PM(UTC)

This machine keeps kicking out with the UE error and it's getting worse and worse, I've been doing searches across the internet and just not finding an answer. I found a suggestion it could be three things, hall effect module and or stator motor so I ordered a new stator motor with hall effect sensor, that did not fix it, next was maybe the suspension rods. I ordered a new set, that did not fix it. still getting the uE code then the UE code and shuts down till I restart it. doing this with a load so yeah, open the lid and re distribute everything and start up again. I understand that's the cause sometimes but even when I set the machine up in the clean machine cycle with nothing in the tub I still get the codes over and over and it never completes the clean cycle. The last suggestion I found was maybe the main control board is causing these codes to come up. I'm kind of hesitant to order a $300 control board so I'm up for suggestions if anyone has worked through the same problems, thanks