Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, September 6, 2021 7:15:44 PM(UTC)

My front loader isn't draining. The pump doesn't sound noisy, instead it sounds bubbly or gurgle-y. I notice this sound when I first start a load before it starts putting water into the wash. Error codes of E01 F09 come on. Water is in the drum and it's not draining.

If I stop the wash cycle before an error code occurs and try to turn the washer off, the gurgle/bubble sound is constant and unending and the door won't unlock. It will just continue this strange sound instead of unlocking.

I have disassembled the machine, checked the pump trap, checked the tubing between the drum and pump trap, I've cleaned the tubing after the pump (interior drain hose) and I've also cleaned the exterior drain hose.

I took the housing off of the pump and the propellor looks in great shape and is firm like it's in great shape.

I was going the replace the pump but I can't figure out how to get the wiring disconnected from the current pump. How do I do this?

Or is it a different problem?