Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
VBob1234 Posted: Monday, January 1, 2018 4:17:52 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ThatGuy Go to Quoted Post
You know what ? I just realized that you didn't say if you checked the coupling. It could be just a bad coupling. Fairly easy to replace and relatively inexpensive. Here's hoping .

Thanks. I ordered a coupling and a transmission. I'll take it apart when the parts arrive. If its the coupling I'll stop there and send the transmission back. Otherwise I'll change both and keep everything.

Thank you *so* much for your time!!
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, January 1, 2018 9:40:54 AM(UTC)

You know what ? I just realized that you didn't say if you checked the coupling. It could be just a bad coupling. Fairly easy to replace and relatively inexpensive. Here's hoping .
VBob1234 Posted: Monday, January 1, 2018 5:02:54 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the info. I'm leaning in that direction as well and plan to try that repair asap. (https://goo.gl/9tgG5h)
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, January 1, 2018 4:51:05 AM(UTC)

My guess would be the neutral spin or big gear in the gearcase is bad. It will probably need a new gearcase to repair it.

Whirlpool 3360629 Neutral Drain Transmission - AppliancePartsPros.com
VBob1234 Posted: Friday, December 29, 2017 4:00:51 PM(UTC)

My Series 90 washer doesn't spin and makes a rapid clicking noise (like something is rotating but not engaging) when trying to spin. I don't know if it agitates or drains because I don't want to let it fill to find out. I found the washer after a load of wash ... empty with very damp clothes in it. It may have drained, then tried to spin, but something broke. It sounds like a motor is running when it *tries* to spin. I'm going to open it up to look at it tomorrow. - Help!!