Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 4:12:22 PM(UTC)

Ok, this is weird. For your particular model, the 9150pw1 no flowmeter is shown, as opposed to the other 9150's.

Use the tech notes you have obviously found to check out the motor control board. That is usually associated with this error code, although with these Duet models anything is possible.

Your post doesn't say what your problem is, but if you are having a fill issue try changing out the water valve. If you buy from this site you can return the part if it does not fix the problem.
tdag Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 7:53:29 PM(UTC)

Ran Diagnostic Test and threw the F11 code at C:01 which is a problem with the flow meter or water inlet valve.

I went to check the flow meter, and my washer doesn't have one. I can't find any information on why mine would not have a flow meter. All the diagrams and images show there is one.

Does anyone have information about this? I want to make sure that this isn't the problem. Obviously it had worked before without one, but I am just confused why there wouldn't be one.

Water is flowing into my washer during the diagnostic, but that test doesn't finish before the F11 error code shows up, which is why I didn't think it was the water inlet valve.

Any thoughts?