Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dave67AZ Posted: Friday, August 22, 2014 5:26:11 AM(UTC)

Disregard this thread (as you already have).
I got answers from a different forum willing to help.
Dave67AZ Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:12:39 PM(UTC)

First post, and I want to say thanks in advance. In searching the forums I've already learned a lot and I'm hoping you can help with a problem.

Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5700XW0, 3 years old, never been serviced, never had a problem before now.

I noticed my washer was using warm water on every cycle, so I did some tests today with a digital thermometer.

Set my washer on Soak and let it fill. Temps were 122 degrees on every setting (Tap Cold, Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot).

So I shut off the hot water at the hose-bib and tried to run a Soak cycle using Tap Cold but it wouldn't fill. It just hummed until I turned on the hot water at the hose-bib and it started filling immediately.

Disconnected the cold water hose and checked the inlet screen but it was clear. Pointed hose into drum, turned on cold water hose-bib and pressure is fine.

What do I need to trouble-shoot next?

Thanks in advance.
- Dave