Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
carroll gilbert Posted: Friday, December 1, 2017 6:27:22 PM(UTC)

My dishwasher currently appears to fill, wash, and agitate, but doesn't drain. Thanksgiving night I had water all over the floor, my first inkling that I had a problem. I suspect the pump or its controller, but am not at all certain of the problem. Any ideas?
DealerMan Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:51:51 AM(UTC)

Are there solenoids at all in this model? Built in the transmission? It's either that or the timer is malfunctioning when it goes to drain. :confused:
DealerMan Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:27:01 AM(UTC)

After much research and a bit of sweat, I'm stumped over the pump. Washer will fill, agitate, spin, cycle properly, but the pump won't drain the water. Pulling the drain hose from the sewage inlet will of course let the water out quite nicely. No clogs anywhere, and the pump spins as well as a new one (which I haven't installed yet). The belt is good, reasonably tight. Is the timer at fault? There is no tell-tale noise from the control panel when it hits the drain cycle like I've heard before. The one circuit board that's visible under the timer appears to be ok, no burns, etc. It's a Maytag top-loading washer, model MAV7057AWW, serial # 10571146YD. I appreciate any insight.