Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rangerjoey76 Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 7:05:31 AM(UTC)

Yup, 120 volts there, thanks.
fairbank56 Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 6:44:34 AM(UTC)

Check for 120vac at the control board 6-pin connector between the yellow wire and the red/white wire. If you have 120vac there, washer fills and drains but never any noise from the motor, then I agree that it's the control board.

Eric
rangerjoey76 Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 6:13:19 AM(UTC)

No power going to the motor at all. All switches seem to be working properly. Talking to my local appliance repair store we have narrowed it down to replacing the main control board. At $180 this doesn't seem very practical for a 15 year old washer.
rangerjoey76 Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 4:53:39 AM(UTC)

I have a multi meter, but can't say that I am that experienced at what you are asking.
fairbank56 Posted: Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:21:47 PM(UTC)

No fuse on this model. Check the motor connector for burned/corroded wire terminals or broken wire at terminal connections. My information shows this washer having several status LED's. Pull the tech sheet from inside the control panel. It will tell you how to get into service mode to check for any error codes but they are displayed using the status LED's. Do you have a multimeter and experience using it to check voltages at motor connector?

Eric
rangerjoey76 Posted: Sunday, December 8, 2013 11:57:40 AM(UTC)

Also it doesn't seem like the motor is trying to run or do anything. Does this model have fuse or something I can check? This model doesn't have any light indicators on it.
rangerjoey76 Posted: Sunday, December 8, 2013 11:55:34 AM(UTC)

My washer won't agitate. It will drain the water and then just sit there with the pump still running. I checked the belt, its in good condition. I checked the lid switch and it is working property. Motor and pully move freely. What next?