Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:00:35 AM(UTC)

Probably the clutch in the motor pulley or the belt is slipping/grabbing. Open the front panel to observe whats going on. Watch the motor pulley and shaft. If the motor shaft is spinning but the pulley is not, then the clutch is slipping. With the washer empty and unplugged, you should be able to rotate the motor pulley by hand clockwise (looking from bottom) which should turn the transmission pulley, releasing the brake and turning the whole transmission and basket. See this thread.

Eric
erat76 Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:52:12 AM(UTC)

During the spin cycle, the tub won't start spinning on it's own. It makes a loud "Click" when it's supposed to start spinning but doesn't move. I have to give the tub a spin manually then it will continue spinning. After I help it spin, it makes 5 to 7 loud "clunking" noises and then spins normally. I'm thinking it's a bearing, the transmission, or motor. Which one is it? Could it be something else?