Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MPHCO Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 5:32:15 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MPHCO Go to Quoted Post
This should be a pretty simple question for someone.
In the washer manual, it states that fabric softener will be dispensed during the rinse cycle, same for the bleach. On mine as soon the start button is pressed, I can see the liquid bleach or fabric softener running down the inside of the washer door.

I called Maytag to try and determine how this was supposed to work, but they were (of course) less than useless in answering a simple question.

I have an extended warranty through Home Depot, so before I call for a repair/part, I just want to know how it is supposed to work.

Thanks.

Anyone? Tried to figure it out and search, but no luck. Seems like it is not working as designed.
MPHCO Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:39:32 AM(UTC)

This should be a pretty simple question for someone.
In the washer manual, it states that fabric softener will be dispensed during the rinse cycle, same for the bleach. On mine as soon the start button is pressed, I can see the liquid bleach or fabric softener running down the inside of the washer door.

I called Maytag to try and determine how this was supposed to work, but they were (of course) less than useless in answering a simple question.

I have an extended warranty through Home Depot, so before I call for a repair/part, I just want to know how it is supposed to work.

Thanks.